Having good day-to-day habits are crucial to reach your goal.
These habits will skyrocket your efficiency:
- Do Projects: If you do projects on a regular bases, you will dramatically improve your skills as a developer.
- Eat the Frog first: Always do the task you hate the most first. After finishing it, you’ll be able to think clearly for the day.
- Stay hydrated: Seriously, next time you code, have a water bottle next to you, and you’ll become more productive.
- Understand the Code: Next time you copy code from Stack Overflow, try to understand how it works.
- Invest: Be ready to invest in yourself! Your brain is your biggest asset in life. Invest in books, courses, mentors and more.
Habit are who you are.
Improve your habits = Become a better developer.